Delegación de la Unión Europea en Costa Rica y para Panamá
After two decades of committed joint efforts from the Ghanaian government and international partners, the European Union (EU) and the United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) are delighted that the World Health Organisation has certified Ghana as free of the Guinea-Worm disease.
- 20/02/15 - Local EU Statement on the abolition of the death penalty in Fiji [354 KB]
- 19/02/15 - EU wins a WTO dispute on Chinese anti-dumping duties
- 19/02/15 - European Commission stands by Italy on coping with migratory pressure on Lampedusa
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 19 February 2015 Today the European Commission has announced that it is stepping up its assistance to Italy. Firstly, the Frontex Joint Operation Triton will be extended until at least the end of 2015.
- 18/02/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice President Federica Mogherini and Commissioner Johannes Hahn on the appointment of Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici and the formation of the government in the Republic of Moldova
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement 18 February 2015 We congratulate Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici on his appointment and on the formation of the new government. We are looking forward to continuing our cooperation and swiftly implementing our Association Agreement to the benefit of the people.