List of projects
The environment and the sustainable management of natural resources
- A new approach to the conservation of wild Coffea arabica in south-west Ethiopia: exploring the potential of participatory forest management.
- Forest landscape sustainability and improved livelihoods through non-timber product development and payment for environmental services
- Strengthening Sustainable Livelihoods and Forest Management in Ethiopia
Governance, democracy, human rights and support for economic and institutional reforms
- ''Enabling people to understand the concepts and practices of human rights, democracy and good governance in relation to their daily lives''
- Building Effective and Efficient Service Delivery in the Governance Area in the Amhara Regional State
- Community Empowerment for Conflict Transformation in South Omo Zone
- Enhancing Good Governance, Networking and Constructive Dialogue Capacity among CSOs for Sustainable Development of Pastoral Communities in Ethiopia
- Enhancing the capacity of the Child Protection and HIV/AIDS Consortium members for the betterment of childrens lives in Ethiopia
- Establishing and strengthening a regional Community Action Network of community based institutions in Dire Dawa region
- Framing and Promoting effective NSA involvement in the Cotonou Agreement and other Development Partnerships and NSAC Capacity Building
- Promoting active participation and governance among Development Associations and civil society actors in SNNP Region
- Strengthening alternative dispute resolution (ADR) through training, workshops & public education
- Strengthening community capacity for natural resource conservation and tourism development in the Choke mountain area.
- Strengthening networking and partnerhips among CSOs in SNNPRS for enhanced contribution to poverty alleviation and sustainable development''
- An effective response to HIV through community and faith based engagement in Ethiopia
- Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Support Project in Benishangul-Gumuz Regional State, Ethiopia
- Improving the Sexual and Reproductive Health of Pastoralist Communities in Bale Lowlands
- Promotion of dialogue and capacity building of CSOs for increased Women's participation in development in Amhara region.
Infrastructure, communications and transport
- ETHIOPIAN ROAD SECTOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME CAPACITYBUILDING PROJECT---BCEOM SOCITE FRANCAISE D'INGENIERIE
- PARTICIPATORY FOREST MANAGEMENT PFM ETHIOPIA (CRIS 2008/019763)
- Second Sector Policy Support Programme (SPSP II) in support of Ethiopia's Road Sector Development Programme (RSDP)
Rural development, territorial planning, agriculture and food security
- Agriculture Cooperative Development Programme (ACDP)
- Building Resilient Pastoralist Communities
- Capacity Enhancement Programme to Promote Food Security in Amhara Region, Ethiopia
- Community Productive Capacity Enhancement Project, Ethiopia
- Enhance the capacities of the local actors for an improvement of the agricultural production and resources for the vulnerable families in 7 Woredas of SNNPRS - Ethiopia
- Food Facility (Facility for rapid response to soaring food prices)
- Food Security through increased Income, Assets and Protection from grain price rises (FS-IAP)
- Food facility for rapid response to soaring food prices
- Improved food production for home and market in Arba Minch Zuria Woreda and Chencha Woreda in SNNPR Region of Ethiopia
- Promotion of Inovative Livelihood in Intalo and Adua woredas of Tigray - Ethiopia
- Rural Agricultural Productivity Improvement and Development (RAPID)
- Supporting Action to Strengthen Sustainable Livelihoods and Resilience Capacity of Vulnerable Households in Fedis, Gorogutu and Kersa Woredas, Ethiopia
- Supporting production and market based solutions to soaring food prices in Ethiopia