The Delegation has the status of a diplomatic mission. Since its opening, it has officially represented the European Commission in Argentina and, since 1 December 2009, the European Union as a whole.
What we do
The Delegation's mandate includes:
- To promote political, economic and trade relations between Argentina and the European Union through active contact with the government and other relevant actors.
- Monitoring the implementation of the agreements between the EU and Argentina.
- To raise awareness in Argentina of the EU, its institutions, legislation and policies.
- To participate in the implementation of EU cooperation programmes.
Our sections are:
Economic and Commercial Affairs: email@example.com
Political Affairs, Press, Culture and Visibility:
- Political issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information and Press issues: email@example.com
- Cultural issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Delegation:
Amador SÁNCHEZ RICO
Human Rights Focal Point and contact for Human Rights Defenders: email@example.com