The Head of Delegation of the European Union to China has ambassadorial status. Nicolas Chapuis is the current EU Ambassador to China. He engages with authorities and other stakeholders in China on a daily basis. He also chairs monthly meetings with the Heads of Missions o the EU Member States in Beijing.
On this page, you can find updates on the most recent activities and speeches of Ambassador Chapuis.
- Ambassador Chapuis at the International Finance Forum: EU seeks a fair and rules-based economic relationship with China
- Biodiversity Day (22 May) – Ahead of COP 15 Ambassador Chapuis calls for an ambitious and realistic Global Biodiversity Framework
- EU Delegation to China held a reception to mark Europe Day
- Press Conference to introduced the priorities of the Portuguese Presidency of the Council of the European Union
- Speech by Nicolas Chapuis, Ambassador of the European Union to China, on media freedom 2 November 2020
- Marking 45 years of EU-China diplomatic relations in a time of global crisis