PUBLIC SALE – ALB-2022-002
The Delegation of the European Union to Albania is selling used House furniture.
Conditions of the public sale:
- The furniture is at the EUDEL Residence. Exact address will be communicated to interested bidders only
- Interested bidders can get photos and other details of the furniture, but no site visit possible for this exercise.
- Interested bidders should call the EU Delegation at +355 69 60 40 696 to get more information on the technical details of the furniture.
- Bids are accepted exclusively by using the official Bid Form – that will be sent to interested bidders via email or by other electronic means. Any other form of bid will be rejected.
- Bid forms have to be duly filled in, signed and be placed in a sealed envelope if sent in paper copy; or duly filled in, signed and sent electronically to the dedicated functional mailbox Delegation-Albania-Administration@eeas.europa.eu
- Bids that are not duly completed with all information as requested, will not be accepted.
- Bids will be accepted in EUR only and have to be submitted to the EU Delegation at the EUD premises – Rr. Papa Gjon Pali II, ABA Business Centre, 17th Floor, Tirana if submitted in paper copy or to the dedicated functional mailbox if sent electronically.
- Deadline for submission of bids is Thursday 16 June 2022 at 11h00.
A designated Auction Committee will open all offers received within the deadline. Late offers will be rejected. The furniture will be awarded to the highest bid.
Successful bidder will be notified by phone and/or email immediately after the award procedure. Payment must be done within 2 working days of award notification.
In case the item awarded is not paid within the set time limit, the item will be awarded to the next highest bidder (2nd highest offer etc.).
All items should be removed by Thursday 30/06/2020 at 11h00 at the latest. Awards for any items not paid or picked up on time will be void.
Please note that:
- bids are not negotiable once submitted;
- payment must be made cash or via bank transfer before/at collection of the items;
- each item is sold individually and awarded to the highest bid;
- dismantling and removal of item/s bought are the buyer’s responsibility and cost;
- all items are sold as is, in their present condition with no guarantee or warranty;
- offers failing to respect the above rules will be excluded from the auction.
For further information please contact the Delegation of the European Union to Albania by email: Delegation-Albania-Administration@eeas.europa.eu
Detailed information of the items on sale can be found here.