Public Sale ALB-2022-001
Conditions of the public sale:
- The generator can be viewed and examined from Monday 16 to Thursday 19 May 2022 between 10h00 and 13h00 at the address that will be communicated to interested persons via phone or e-mail.
- Interested bidders should call the EU Delegation at +355 69 60 40 696.
- Bids are accepted exclusively by using the official Bid Form – available during the inspection visit. Any other form of bid will be rejected.
- Bid forms have to be duly filled in, signed and be placed in a sealed envelope. Bids submitted differently (not sealed, electronically etc.) will not be accepted.
- Bids will be accepted in EUR only and have to be submitted to the EU Delegation at the EUD premises – Rr. Papa Gjon Pali II, ABA Business Centre, 17th Floor, Tirana.
- Deadline for submission of bids is Tuesday 24 May 2022 at 16h30.
A designated Auction Committee will open all offers received within the deadline. Late offers will be rejected. The generator will be awarded to the highest bid.
Successful bidder will be notified by phone and/or email immediately after the award procedure. Payment must be done within 4 working days of award notification.
In case the generator is not paid within the set time limit, the item will be awarded to the next highest bidder (2nd highest offer etc.).
The generator should be removed upon agreement with the EU Delegation, at the latest by 15 July 2022.
Please note that:
- bids are not negotiable once submitted;
- payment must be made via bank transfer before/at collection of the generator;
- removal of the generator bought is at the buyer’s responsibility and cost;
- the generator is sold as is, in its present condition with no guarantee or warranty;
- offers failing to respect the above rules will be excluded from the auction.
For further information please contact the Delegation of the European Union to Albania by email: Delegation-Albania-Administration@eeas.europa.eu
Detailed information of the generator on sale can be found at the attached document.