Works for the Construction of the Vlora Bypass
The overall objective of the project is the improvement of the transport conditions around Vlora, a major touristic city, and in the wider coastal area, directly related to commerce and tourism.
• Contract administration and establishment of procedures
• Review and approval of working drawings
• Day-to-day supervision of the construction works
• Quality control and performance tests
• Intermediate and final inspections
The future road will have a length of 29 km, starting from the roundabout at the end of the double carriage way Levan Vlora and ending with the roundabout connecting the bypass with the Orikumi–Himara road.