Support to Implementation of National Qualification Framework in Azerbaijan
The main objective of the project is to enhance the quality and relevance of the education and training system in Azerbaijan supporting economic diversification, creating opportunities for lifelong learning, and fulfilling the Education Development Strategy in line with European and international best practice.
The project will support the following specific objectives:
• To ensure effective implementation of National Qualification Framework;
• To introduce relevant education standards in pilot sectors;
• To ensure education standards support competency-based education provision;
• To improve access to lifelong learning through flexible provision, alternative progression pathways and recognition of prior learning;
• To improve assessment and Quality Assurance of assessment and certification processes;
• To provide effective information and guidance for employers/sectors, providers and learners to use the National Qualification Framework.