Low Carbon Rice: Reducing Climate Impact of Rice Production in Indonesia
- Central Java Province
- East Java Province
This programme aims to reduce the climate impacts of rice production in Indonesia.
Specific objectives are:
- Enabling conditions and supporting policies for sustainable rice production created through facilitation of policy dialogue.
- A more inclusive sustainable rice sector governance model is developed through multi-stakeholder facilitation.
- Market access opportunities for sustainable rice are increased through facilitation of private sector engagement.
- Access to finance opportunities are increased for rice producers through technical assistance and new business models.
- A well-managed project that reaches its objectives, is communicated to stakeholders, and ensures best use of available resources