Vacancy for a Receptionist/ Office Support Agent
Receptionist/ Office Support Agent
The Delegation of the European Union to Indonesia & Brunei Darussalam and the Delegation of the European Union to ASEAN are looking for a Receptionist/ Office Support Agent.
The European Union (EU) is an economic and political partnership between 27 European countries. It plays an important role in international affairs through diplomacy, trade, development aid and working with global organisations. Abroad, the EU is represented through more than 140 diplomatic representations, known also as EU Delegations, which have a similar function to those of an embassy.
We offer a post of Receptionist/ Office Support Agent. Under this post, the recruited person will be attributed functions depending on the needs of the EU Delegation. Upon recruitment, the successful candidate will occupy a specific job function as Receptionist/ Office Support Agent – this job function may be changed in accordance with the needs of the EU Delegation. Under this job function the successful candidate will serve as technical and support staff to the Administration Section under the supervision and responsibility of the Head of Administration.
The position of the employment will be in Group IV with gross salary of IDR 9,107,444/ month.
We offer a competitive position in an international environment. Benefits, such as additional pension scheme and medical insurance, are offered to employees and their families under certain conditions.
- Minimum Senior High School diploma
- 3 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Indonesia. The candidate must be able to have minimum B1 standard available at : http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/resources/european-languange-levels-cefr
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office e.g: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook), and PDF Editor
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written and listening) with external and internal contacts
- Ability to work as a team member with good inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Experience with General Administrative and secretarial duties
- Ability to deal with incoming calls, and guests effectively
- Strong work ethic
- Good presentation skills
- Self-confidence and positive attitude
- Initiative/Proactive attitude
- Ability to Prioritise
- Customer Satisfaction Oriented
The following will be considered an asset:
- Knowledge of the European Union functioning as well as a working experience in an Embassy or International Organisation, are valuable assets
- Sufficient knowledge of EU official language is a plus point
How to apply
Please send your application and supporting documents to:
The package should include a cover letter, a detailed CV as attached. Application submitted without responding to the above-required criteria will not be consider and only short-listed candidates will be notify.
The Delegation will not supply additional information or discuss the selection procedure by telephone. Please address any queries concerning this procedure to:
After the deadline for applications, the applications will be reviewed by a Selection Committee set up for this purpose. The Selection Committee will prepare a short-list of candidates who are considered the most suitable for the post based on a preliminary assessment of the information provided in their application letter and the supporting documents. The short-listed candidates will be invited to an assessment phase, which may include an interview if necessary – during this phase, the Selection Committee will assess the suitability of the candidates for the post.
The candidates who have not been short-listed will not be contacted individually; however, the EU Delegation will use the same means of publication as for this Vacancy Notice to inform the remaining candidates once the recruitment procedure has been completed and that a candidate has (or has not) been recruited.
The deadline for applications is: