Compulsory traineeship for students at the EU Delegation to Mexico - Cooperation Section
A traineeship of up to 6 months for students undertaking a compulsory traineeship as a part of their studies, within the Cooperation Section of the EU Delegation to Mexico, starting in November 2022.
Under the supervision and mentoring of a Trainee’s supervisor, this compulsory traineeship will provide a solid and meaningful learning content, notably by the prior identification of the specific skills to be acquired in relation with the studies of the candidates.
- Support the overall work of the Members of the Cooperation Section
- Elaborate communication materials related to Cooperation activities
Elaborate analytical reports of priority areas of the EU cooperation in Mexico
We look for:
Qualifications or special requirements:
- University degree in political, social sciences or communication
- Fluency in English and Spanish (oral and writing)
- Willingness to actively contribute to the work of the Cooperation Section
- Professional experience in related areas would be an asset (but not a requirement
How to apply?
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and send the following documents:
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/ (CVs in other format will not be considered)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- a University letter requesting a compulsory traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Compulsory Traineeship - Cooperation Section
Important information to read before applying
Before applying you are requested to examine the dedicated website as well as the general eligibility criteria for a compulsory traineeships (Article 9 of the Decision ADMIN(2017)28 - Unpaid compulsory traineeships for students already residing and studying in the host country).
All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance, accommodation and living expenses must be borne by either the trainee or the University.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.
EU candidates who are already residing in the country of assignment must provide proof that they will be covered against the risk of a pandemic and the costs of repatriation.
The traineeship can only be offered in compliance with the local legislation. In assessing the applications received, account will need to be taken of the current sanitary situation and its effects on traineeship possibilities.
The Delegation informs that even if our Headquarters confirm the eligibility of the selected candidate, traineeships could be postponed, suspended or even cancelled considering the very evolving context of the COVID-19 outbreak in the host country.