ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (AA) SUDAN
ECHO is recruiting one National Staff to be based in Khartoum as Administrative Assistant.
- Duties & Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant supports the work of the Administration and Finance team and/or ensures receptionist functions in the Office. The Programme Assistant will be responsible for the following main tasks:
- HR & Administrative Support
- Secretarial duties
- Front-desk service and telephone communications services
- General Administration Support
- Office specific responsibilities/tasks linked to Logistic Support
- Required Qualifications and experience
- Secondary education or equivalent commercial school/minimum Secretarial Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in administration/logistics;
- An excellent knowledge of Arabic and English (oral and written) is mandatory.
- Required Skills
- Good drafting and communication skills;
- Capacity to work in a multitasking position;
- Previous experience in a Governmental or other International Organisation is an advantage;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
A detailed Terms of references (including competencies) are available at https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/sudan_en
Applications including a cover letter, a detailed CV, a copy of education certificate/degree and a copy of relevant employment certificates should be sent to through the following system: https://ats.flexi-personnel.com/
before 06/05/2022.This position is open to nationals and other residents of Sudan with a valid work and residence permits. DG ECHO applies a policy of equal opportunities. Our recruitment policy is based on respect for diversity, maintaining the gender balance, as well as the balance between professional and private life, and support for training and developments opportunities. Based on the above and with a view to ensure the gender balance within the team, female candidates are encouraged to apply. Similarly at equal merit between two final candidates, female candidates will be given priority
For information, the employment conditions that could be proposed includes an initial contract of one year with the possibility of renewal subject to a 3 months’ probationary period and after positive annual evaluation. As an indication, the monthly basic salary is EUR 884 which corresponds to the minimum required experience in the vacancy and will be adapted according to the exact duration of relevant professional experience supported by a work certificate. The salary is subject to local taxes. In addition to this, the employee will also receive disability/retirement allowance, 13th month salary as well as a medical coverage.
ECHO employees observe the National Staff code of Conduct which is available on the link:
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. Candidates who will not have been contacted by 20/06/2022 should consider that they have not been selected. Any form of canvassing, soliciting or influencing will be treated as grounds for disqualification.
“Any processing of your personal data will be done in accordance with the applicable EU legislation (Regulation (EU)2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data.” The privacy statement can be found on ECHO website. https://ec.europa.eu/echo/sites/echo-site/files/privacy_statement_recruitment_ns_final_version.pdf