IPA I-Human Resources Development Operational Programme (HRD OP)
Human Resources Development Operational Programme was implemented in the first period of IPA, betweeb 2008 and 2017. The total budget of the programme was 557 million EURs, including contributions of the EU and Türkiye.
IPA I period has been successfully completed with 935 projects under 35 different operations.
Some of the major achievements under the Programme:
- More than 26.000 women participated in the labour market,
- More than 17.000 young people trained to increase their employability,
- More than 7.500 girls returned back to secondary education,
- More than 35.000 people benefited from public employment services, guidance and counselling as well as rehabilitation services.
In IPA I period under HRD OP;
- Employment opportunities for women and youth increased through training and counselling activities implemented under several projects.
- Thousands of people established own businesses or expanded their enterprises thanks to the counselling services and the loan schemes that we have contributed in carrying into effect.
- Life Long Learning, vocational training and education projects improved the quality of labour force and contributed in improved vocational skills of employees.
- Scholarships and financial support schemes provided to students, including university students, as well as their families, contributed in continued education for the disadvantaged groups.
- Social inclusion projects provided services for disadvantaged groups to improve training and employment conditions and to prevent discrimination.
- Thanks to the projects in the field of education, trainings and guidance provided provided to families to ensure school attendance of girls in particular.
IPA I PERIOD BY FIGURES
416 CONTRACTS IN THE FIELD OF EMPLOYMENT WITH A TOTAL BUDGET OFEUR 190.86 MILLION
159 CONTRACTS IN THE FIELD OF SOCIAL INCLUSION WITH A TOTAL BUDGET OF EUR 94.97M
223 CONTRACTS IN THE FIELD OF EDUCATION WITH A TOTAL BUDGET OF 127.81 MILLION EURO
124 CONTRACTS IN THE FIELD OF LIFELONG LEARNING WITH A TOTAL BUDGET OF EUR 73.89 MILLION
14 CONTRACTS IN THE FIELD OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE OPERATIONAL PROGRAM WITH A TOTAL BUDGET OF 22.11 MILLION EURO