The e-Governance Academy (eGA) is looking for a communication manager to complement the Ukrainian team and promote digital transformation projects in Ukraine - EU4DigitalUA and DT4UA.
- development and implementation of the communication strategy according to the guidelines of the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine;
- coordination of communication activities with team, donor, beneficiaries, recipients and project partners;
- creation and daily management of projects’ communication channels like FB, Twitter, website, etc.;
- development of information materials (brochures, video scenarios, presentations, press releases, articles, social media posts, etc.);
- preparation and distribution of digital flash reports, etc.;
- preparing and conducting presentations about project results;
- organizing press conferences, briefings, and other visibility events, etc.;
- initiating media coverage.
The suitable candidate:
- has proven extensive experience in the communications and public relations;
- has excellent communication and conflict resolution skills;
- is fluent in English and Ukrainian (both written and oral);
- has strong creative writing skills;
- is a good speaker and can moderate meetings;
- is able to work both in a team and autonomously within the respect of given constraints and guidelines;
- has strong analytical skills with the ability to visualize data;
- has excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- a full-time position
- great professional development opportunities
- an international work environment and interesting business trips
- flexible working arrangements
- a modern office in the centre of Kyiv
- a competitive salary
Interested applicants should submit their CV, a cover letter, samples of your previous works in English and Ukrainian (communication plans/ texts/ news/ press releases) and salary expectations by email to email@example.com by December 31, 2022.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EU Project position