Civil society meets RE&EE - trainings, seminars and communication skills to boost RE&EE as a key tool for sustainable development and green growth strategy in Vietnam (E-Enhance)
The overall objective of the project is to foster Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency development in Vietnam through building civil society and local champions for improving energy access and living conditions of Vietnamese citizens.
- To transfer knowledge on important issues related to RE&EE into civil society and local organisations in Vietnam;
- To communicate with Vietnam society, the importance of renewable energies and energy efficiency via civil society organisations and media;
- To develop hands-on examples of RE&EE solutions for local people to apply in their daily life;
- To increase energy efficiency in schools through changing their routines, attitudes and behaviour.
- A capable group of CSOs and local champions on RE&EE will be established to transfer related knowledge and practices into Vietnam society;
- Awareness of public and the project’s target groups on the importance as well as value of RE&EE for Vietnam’s sustainable development will be increased by the end of 2020;
- Energy access for targeted off-grid communities will be improved through development and application of RE&EE package ;
- Energy consumption of targeted schools will be reduced through application of EE activities
Total Budget (EUR): 685,326
EU Contribution (EUR): 600,000
Implementing organisation: Green Innovation and Development Centre (GREENID)
Funding Instrument: DCI Thematic - CSO-LA
Benefitting zone: Vietnam