ЕU Delegation to Russia list of tenders for 2022
The Delegation of the European Union to the Russian Federation has the intention to collect a list of potential candidates to be invited to submit tenders under the following conditions:
1. Tenders relate to supplies, services or works indicated in the list below.
2. Natural and legal persons interested in participating in these tenders are invited to submit their application either by post or by e-mail at least 1 week prior to the Indicative Tender Launch Date to the following address:
By Post: Head of Administration, 119017 Moscow, Kadashevskaya Nab. 14/1
The application must contain the following information for being accepted in the candidates’ list:
- Identification of the vendor (supplier, service provider or contractor) indicating name, business address (full address of registration of the firm, if applicable), telephone and e-mail;
- Indication of the list where the vendor wants to be included using the table below: EU Delegation to Russia list of tenders 2022
3. For every new supply, service or work’s contract to be awarded, the Delegation may invite those candidates included in the relevant list or sub-list to submit a tender.
4. Inclusion on the list entails no obligation on the part of the Delegation concerning theaward of the contract. The use of this list is not compulsory.
5. Processing your reply involves the recording and processing of personal data (such as your name and address). Such data will be processed pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data. Unless indicated otherwise, your replies to the questions and any personal data requested are required to evaluate your future tenders in accordance with the specifications of the invitations to tender and will be processed solely for that purpose by the Delegation. Details concerning the processing of your personal data are available on the privacy statement at: http://ec.europa.eu/dataprotectionofficer/privacystatement_publicprocurement_en.pdf.
6. Your personal data may be registered in the Early Warning System (EWS) only or both in the EWS and Central Exclusion Database (CED) by the Accounting Officer of the European External Action Service, should you be in one of the situations mentioned in:
- the Commission Decision 2008/969 of 16.12.2008 on the Early Warning System (for more information see the Privacy Statement on http://ec.europa.eu/budget/contracts_grants/info_contracts/legal_entities/legal_entities_en.cfm or
- the Commission Regulation 2008/1302 of 17.12.2008 on the Central Exclusion Database (for more information see the Privacy Statement on http://ec.europa.eu/budget/explained/management/protecting/protect_en.cfm#BDCE ).
Sending of invitation to tender (indicative time):
Deadline to express your interest (inscription):