3-2022 Call for Contributions for the European Union Rule of Law Mission in Kosovo (EULEX Kosovo)
Job Locations: As indicated in Annex 1
- Applications to be submitted as follows:
a) You are already registered on Goalkeeper AND you have an EU Login: https://goalkeeper.eeas.europa.eu/registrar/web
b) You do not have a Goalkeeper account or an EU Login: https://goalkeeper.eeas.europa.eu/registrar/web/DPA/357/details.do
- You do not have the nationality of an EU Member State: only seconded nationals of a non-EU Contributing Third State can be proposed by their National Seconding Authority (no personal applications will be considered): please contact your seconding authority to send them your application form.
Please note: Seconded positions are only available for candidates already validated in the database of their Seconding Authority. Please contact your national Seconding Authority for more information on applying for vacant Seconded positions. We cannot provide contact details of national Seconding Authorities.
- For questions from the National Authorities please contact the Civilian Planning and Conduct Capability (CPCC): Ms. Ellen HARMSEN - email@example.com
- For questions from contracted candidates please contact the EULEX Human Resources Division : HumanResources@eulex-kosovo.eu
Annexes to be attached:
Applications to be submitted as follows:
- Deadline for Applications: 20 January 2023 at 17:00 (Brussels time)
CSDP Mission post