Funded traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation to Armenia
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Operations Section (OPS) Section of the EU Delegation to Armenia, starting in Yerevan on the 17th of October 2022.
- Traineeship in Operations Section (OPS):
- Under the guidance of the Head of Section and a designated mentor, the trainee will:
- assist in preparing visibility and communication activities for the section;
- attend minutes and prepare reports of these minutes;
- assist in the design and implementation of development projects in the area of climate change and green economy;
- carry out any other task that assigned by the Head of Section or the mentor;
- These tasks may be adapted to some extent to also reflect the interests and experiences of the selected trainee.
We look for:
Qualifications or special requirements:
- Due to the very evaluative context of the COVID-19 pandemic, applicants currently residing in Armenia will only be considered
- Young graduates with at least a MASTER Diploma (or equivalent) in studies related to communication; media, development, climate change or the environment
- Maximum one year of professional experience.
- No previous experience of more than six weeks in the EU Institutions.
- Very good command of English and Armenian in writing and orally
- Good working knowledge of Russian would be an asset
How to apply?
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address Delegationemail@example.com and send the following documents:
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://europa.eu/europass/en (CVs in other format will not be considered)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship - OPS Section (you may only apply to 1 traineeship per delegation, however based on your profile, the delegation could offer you a traineeship in another section).
Important information to read before applying
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.
EU candidates residing in Armenia must provide proof that they will be covered against the risk of a pandemic and the costs of repatriation.
The traineeships can only be offered in compliance with the local legislation as well as the legislation of the country of origin. In assessing the applications received, account will need to be taken of the COVID-19 situation and its possible effects on access possibilities to the country of assignment.
The Delegation informs that even if our Headquarters confirm the eligibility of the selected candidate, traineeships could be postponed, suspended or even cancelled considering the very evolving context of the COVID-19 outbreak in the host country as well as in the country of origin. The same rule apply if a selected candidate is unable to reach the country of assignment.