Funded traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation to Bolivia
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political, Press and Information Section of the EU Delegation to Bolivia, starting in May 2023 .
- Contribution to the political and economic analysis of local and regional topics.
- Contribution to the daily tasks of the Political, Press and Information Section (organization and participation in meetings, exchanges with the Government, EU Member States, International Organizations and civil society in Bolivia, etc.)
- Support to the work of the Press and Information Officer (inputs for preparation of speeches, inputs in daily analysis of news, cultural tasks and social media activities, etc.)
- Any other task to support the Political Section, as agreed with the Head of Section
We look for:
Qualifications or special requirements:
- Taking into account the local health and security conditions, applicants currently residing in Bolivia will only be considered.
- University degree in Political Science, Communications, Economic, Social, Law or related fields.
- Advanced knowledge of oral and written English and Spanish (to be tested).
- Political & Analytical skills (to be tested).
- Strong skills in producing contents for social media.
- Maximum one year of professional experience.
How to apply?
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address DELEGATION-BOLIVIA-TRAINEESHIP@eeas.europa.eu and send the following documents:
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/ (CVs in other format will not be considered)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship - Political, Press and Information Section.
Important information to read before applying
Before applying you are requested to examine the dedicated website as well as the general eligibility criteria for a paid traineeship (Article 8 of the Decision ADMIN(2017)28 – Paid traineeship)
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travels, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.
The traineeships can only be offered in compliance with the local legislation as well as the legislation of the country of origin.
Citizens from EU Member states:
- must provide proof that they will be covered against the risk of a pandemic and the costs of repatriation;
- must undertake to apply for a relevant entrance visa and / or temporary residence permit where applicable, based on the traineeship agreement, the duration of the traineeship, and in compliance with the local legislation.
The Delegation informs that even if our Headquarters confirm the eligibility of the selected candidate, traineeships could be postponed, suspended or even cancelled considering the context of the COVID-19 in the host country as well as in the country of origin where applicable.