Funded traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation to Bolivia
Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Bolivia?
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political, Press and Information Section of the EU Delegation to Bolivia, starting in May 2022.
- Contribution to the political and economic analysis of local and regional conditions.
- Contribution to the daily tasks of the Political, Press and Information Section (organization and participation in meetings, exchanges with the Government, EU Member States, International Organizations and civil society in Bolivia, etc.)
- Support to the work of the Press and Information Officer (preparation of speeches, analysis of daily news, cultural tasks and social media activities, etc.)
- Any other task to support the Political Section, as agreed with the Head of Section
We look for:
Qualifications or special requirements:
- Due to the context of the COVID-19 breakthrough, only applicants currently residing in Bolivia will be considered.
- University degree in Political Science, Communications, Economic, Social, Law or related fields.
- Advanced knowledge of oral and written English and Spanish (to be tested).
- Political & Analytical skills (to be tested).
- Strong skills in producing contents for social media.
- Maximum one year of professional experience.
How to apply?
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address DELEGATION-BOLIVIA-TRAINEESHIP@eeas.europa.eu and send the following documents:
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/ (CVs in other format will not be considered)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship - Political, Press and Information Section (you may only apply to 1 traineeship per delegation, however based on your profile, the delegation could offer you a traineeship in another section).
Important information to read before applying
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.
EU candidates currently residing in Bolivia must provide proof that they will be covered against the risk of a pandemic and the costs of repatriation.
The traineeships can only be offered in compliance with the local legislation as well as the legislation of the country of origin.
The Delegation informs that even if our Headquarters confirm the eligibility of the selected candidate, traineeships could be postponed, suspended or even cancelled considering the very evolving context of the COVID-19 outbreak in the host country.