Funded traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation to Peru
Traineeships of up to 6 months within the following sections of the EU Delegation to Peru, starting by 30 November 2022 at the latest:
Traineeship with in the Cooperation Section (COOP):
- Draft content for key messages, speeches, fact sheets, press releases, digital media reporting and others;
- Investigate, compile information on specific topics of interest for the Cooperation Section;
- Assist in organizing events.
Traineeship in the Trade Section (TRADE):
- Monitor economic and trade news and legislative developments;
- Report and do analysis of relevant trade-related issues;
- Draft content for key messages, speeches, fact sheets, press releases and others;
- Take part in seminars, meetings and events;
- Assist in organizing events.
We look for:
Qualifications or special requirements:
- Due to the very evolutive context of the COVID-19 breakthrough, applicants currently residing in Peru will only be considered
- Medically fit to perform duties during the traineeship;
- At least a Bachelor Diploma in a field relevant to one of the traineeship profiles;
- Good knowledge or specialisation in Latin America, knowledge of Peruvian political and/or economic context;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish;
- Good social media skills and software skills;
- Knowledge of statistics and data analysis is a strong asset (for Trade Profile).
How to apply?
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address Delegation-Peru-Trainees@eeas.europa.eu and send the following documents:
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) (CVs in other format will not be considered)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship - TRADE or COOP section (you may only apply to 1 traineeship per delegation, however based on your profile, the delegation could offer you a traineeship in another section).
Important information to read before applying
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.
The traineeships can only be offered in compliance with the local legislation as well as the legislation of the country of origin. In assessing the applications received, account will need to be taken of the COVID-19 situation and its possible effects on access possibilities to the country of assignment and thus only candidates currently residing in country of assignment will be considered.
The Delegation informs that even if our Headquarters confirm the eligibility of the selected candidate, traineeships could be postponed, suspended or even cancelled considering the very evolving context of the COVID-19 outbreak in the host country.