Vacancy Notice: Political Adviser to the EUSR for the South Caucasus and the crisis in Georgia
The EU Special Representative (EUSR) for the South Caucasus and the crisis in Georgia is seeking to appoint a political adviser based in Georgia.
- Organisation: EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the crisis in Georgia
- Job Title: POLITICAL ADVISER BASED IN GEORGIA
- Organisation: European Union Special Representative for South Caucasus and Crisis in Georgia
- Duty Station: Tbilisi, Georgia
- Availability: As soon as possible
- CONTRACT REGIME: INTERNATIONALLY CONTRACTED
- Category: Expert level
- Security Clearance Level: EU Secret
- Essential Requirements: Citizenship - Citizen of a Member State of the European Union (EU) and enjoying full rights as a citizen.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 4 March 2022 (COB)