Information about the Delegation of the European Union to Haiti.
What We Do
The role of the Delegation of the European Union in Haiti
The delegation of the European Union in the Republic of Haiti has the following duties:
- Cooperates, initiates, implements, monitors and evaluates development programs in priority areas of intervention.
- Represents the interests of the European Union and its common institutions.
- Inform about the actions and projects of the European Union in the Republic of Haiti.
- Coordinates its action with the Embassies and cooperation services of European Union member countries present in Haiti and with other stakeholders (United Nations, international organizations, diplomatic missions, other donors, NGOs, etc).
Organigram of the Delegation
The Delegation of the European Union in Haiti has more than 50 employees among its staff and is currently headed by the Ambassador and Head of Delegation Stefano Gatto.
The delegation is made up of the following sections:
- Politics, Press and Information
- Governance, economic and social cooperation
- Durable Development
- Contracts and Finances