What we do
The Delegation's role
- To represent the European Union in Israel and present the EU's positions and interests to the Government of Israel with the overall goal of advancing relations between the EU and Israel.
- In the political field, to represent the EU’s position with senior Israeli decision makers. Also, to report on political events in Israel to the headquarters of the EU in Brussels.
- In the economic & trade field, to maintain regular contact with government ministries and economic operators and promote smooth trade links between the EU and Israel.
- In the field of projects, to coordinate numerous programmes and projects both with Israeli government ministries and with the civil society in Israel.
- In the field of public diplomacy, to disseminate information and respond to questions on the EU and on EU-Israel relations.
- In the field of research and innovation to help implement the EU-Israel agreements and promote cooperation between Israeli and European organizations.
|Telephone number||Functional email|
+972 (0)3 6037799
+972 (0)3 6000900
|Political and Press Section||DELEGATION-ISRAEL-PRESS-INFO@eeas.europa.eu|
|Trade and Economic Section||DELEGATION-ISRAEL-TRADE@eeas.europa.eu|
|Research and Innovation Section|
|Finance and Contracts Section||DELEGATION-ISRAEL-FCS@eeas.europa.eu|