The European Union Office in Kosovo and the European Union Special Representative in Kosovo work together to represent the European Union under the authority of the Head of Office / EU Special Representative, Ambassador Tomáš Szunyog.
The EU assists Kosovo in realising its European agenda, including through a strengthened presence in Kosovo. The relations between Kosovo and the EU are based on the Stabilisation and Association Agreement, in force since 2016.
The European Union Office in Kosovo (EUOK) is part of the network of more than 130 EU Delegations across the world and their role is primarily to present, explain and implement EU policy; and to analyse and report on the policies and developments in the partners to which they are accredited. The EU Office plays a key role in the implementation of the EU's substantial financial assistance to Kosovo.
The European Union Special Representative (EUSR) offers advice and support to the Government of Kosovo in the political process; provides overall coordination for the EU presences in Kosovo and contributes to the development and consolidation of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms in Kosovo.
European Union Office to Kosovo
- Office of the Head of the European Union Office in Kosovo/EU Special Representative: email@example.com
- European Integration, political, information and press section: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rule of law and Advisory on legal Matters Section: email@example.com
- Cooperation Section: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance and Contracts Section
- Administration Section: email@example.com
- Regional Security Officer
- Press Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
European Union Special Representative to Kosovo
- Political and Policy Coordination
- Communities, Religious and Cultural Heritage and North
- Rule of Law, Human Rights and Legal Matters
- Finance and Administration Section
- Communication Section
Head of Communication Section/Spokesperson: Nikola Gaon-Sorokin
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone: +383 (0) 38 5131 248
Mob: +383 (0) 49 787 074