Expert on business and system analysis of the criminal justice system
The e-Governance Academy (eGA) is looking for an expert to complement the Ukrainian team and help our Ukrainian partners to digitalize the criminal justice system.
- providing expert and technical support on analysis of the existing technical specifications for the e-Case Management System (e-CMS), their iteration and other relevant inputs;
- providing expert and technical support on analysis of business and functional requirements, formation of a role model, defining performance requirements, designing the composition of the functional modules of the information system;
- providing expert and technical support to develop (improve) the technical specifications and software requirements for the e-CMS;
- participation in development of the technical specifications and tender documentation to procure equipment, software and its development services, other relevant services;
- providing expert and technical support to procure and deliver the necessary equipment and software for building a backup node for existing IT systems related to the e-CMS;
- providing expert and technical support on development and implementation of the e-CMS modules;
- participation in the functional testing of the e-CMS modules;
- communicating with stakeholders, suppliers and contractors.
The suitable candidate will:
- have a degree in a relevant field (information technology, information security);
- have work experience related to business and system analysis, process modeling by using specific tools (at least 3 years);
- have work experience related to development and implementation of the government information systems;
- have good knowledge of web and mobile applications working principles;
- have good knowledge of software development frameworks;
- have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Ukrainian;
- be good at technical documentation development in Ukrainian and English;
- be able to work independently, incl. as remote work, in different cultural and linguistic environments;
Will be an advantage:
- have knowledge of the Prosecutor General’s Office IT systems and related legislation framework;
- have work experience related to development and implementation of the e-Case Management System for pre-trial investigations.
- a full-time position
- great professional development opportunities
- an international work environment and interesting business travels
- flexible working arrangements
- a modern office in the centre of Kyiv
- a competitive salary
Interested applicants should submit their CV and a cover letter and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 10, 2023. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
EU Project position