Expert on eID
The e-Governance Academy (eGA) is looking for an expert to complement our Ukrainian team, guide and assist Ukrainian partners in digital transformation to implement the eIDAS Regulation.
- provide expertise for further development of a digital identity ecosystem and harmonizing it with the EU eIDAS Regulation;
- provision of expert and technical support in deployment and stable operation of the UA eIDAS Node in production environment;
- provision of expert and technical support on audit and certification of the remote electronic signature with remote biometric user identification and UA eIDAS Node;
- provision of expert and technical support on technological compatibility of the Ukrainian PKI and its solutions with the European and International standards and solutions (e.g. EU DSS Library);
- provision of expert and technical support in auditing Ukraine's trust service providers by EU CAB;
- communicating with the officials of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine and other public authorities.
The suitable candidate will:
- have at least 3 years of full-time proven post-graduate relevant experience related to the institutional or legal framework of digital identity, Ukrainian PKI, eIDAS or other relevant topics;
- have good knowledge of the Ukrainian and EU PKI and practical experience of its usage;
- be able to implement the project tasks with strict deadlines, work with budgets and partners;
- hold a degree in a relevant field (information technology, public management) or alternatively 5 years of proven relevant experience;
- be good at analytical writing (reports, feasibility studies, etc.);
- be able to work independently, incl. remote work, different cultural and linguistic environments;
- working knowledge of English and Ukrainian, incl. excellent communication and presentation skills.
- a full-time position
- great professional development opportunities
- an international work environment and interesting business travels
- flexible working arrangements
- a modern office in the centre of Kyiv
- a competitive salary and various employee benefits
Interested applicants should submit their CV and a cover letter and salary expectations by email to email@example.com by January 20, 2023.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
EU Project position