Office manager under the EU – funded project “EU4Business: SME Policies & Institutions Support (SMEPIS) Ukraine”
EU Delegation in Kyiv has awarded the contract for the “EU4Business: SME Policies & Institutions Support (SMEPIS) Ukraine” to a consortium led by ECORYS. The overall objective to which the project will contribute is “Sustainable and equitable wartime/post-war economic recovery of Ukraine through streamlined SME-friendly policy and regulatory frameworks and more resilient business support ecosystems”.
For the successful project implementation ECORYS intends to employ experienced and qualified Office Manager for the duration of the project - 2,5 years in the period February 2023 – July 2025, which is estimated to be on full time basis. The Duty Station for that position is in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Leading role in setting up project office, equipped with office furniture, computers (if necessary), stationery, etc.
- Supports the Project Administrator in registering the project in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation so that it obtains VAT exemption for purchases for the project needs.
- Supports the implementation of project administrative procedures (request for approvals, collection of offers, incidental budget).
- Collect and conduct 1st level of administrative checks of time sheets, submission of time sheets for further checks to Project Administrator and ensuring time sheets are signed and submitted to EUD in a timely manner.
- Assist with procurement and purchases of equipment, office furniture, computers, stationary, etc and keep inventory thereof.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Scheduling, preparing agendas for meetings and recording the minutes thereof.
- Organize the logistics for meetings, trainings, seminars, and workshops (arrange venues, hotel accommodation, travel arrangements etc.).
- Day-to-day liaison with project partners (EU Delegation to Ukraine, contractors, beneficiaries, governmental officials, commercial partners, foreign experts, think tanks (national and international), other EU Projects, etc.
- Prepare travel arrangements for Key Experts and Non-Key Experts of the project, including other ECORYS staff.
- Ad hoc translation support: translating documents, regulations, training, information, and written materials from English to Ukrainian or vice versa, when needed.
- Ensure that the project complies with national and EU regulations.
- Keep records of all communication for the project, keeping paper files and online records up to date.
- BSc. in Business or Public Administration, Economics, or other relevant discipline.
- At least 10 years’ experience in office administration/management or project administration.
- Knowledge and experience with implementation of at least 1 EU-funded project.
- Proven experience in organisation the logistics for meetings, trainings, seminars, and workshops (arrange venues, hotel accommodation, travel arrangements etc.).
- Attention to detail and time management.
- Strong administrative and secretarial skills.
- Well versed in Microsoft software and online conferencing tools
- Fluent in English and proficient in Ukrainian.
Please submit your CV in English to EUproject@ecorys.com using the subject: “Application for ....” (please indicate the role(s) that you are applying for).
In case of a positive evaluation, applicants will be invited for an online interview.
Closing date for applications: 22 February 2023