Project Administrator under the EU – funded project “EU4Business: SME Policies & Institutions Support (SMEPIS) Ukraine”
EU Delegation in Kyiv has awarded the contract for the “EU4Business: SME Policies & Institutions Support (SMEPIS) Ukraine” to a consortium led by ECORYS. The overall objective to which the project will contribute is “Sustainable and equitable wartime/post-war economic recovery of Ukraine through streamlined SME-friendly policy and regulatory frameworks and more resilient business support ecosystems”.
For the successful project implementation ECORYS intends to employ experienced and qualified Project administrator for the duration of the project - 2,5 years in the period February 2023 – July 2025, which is estimated to be on a part time basis (up to 4 hours per day). The Duty Station for that position is in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Leading role in registering the project and its accreditation in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation.
- Leading role in obtaining the VAT exemption for purchases in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation for the project needs.
- Assist the Office Manager:
- with procurement and purchases of equipment, office furniture, computers, stationary and keep inventory thereof.
- in organisation of the logistics for meetings, trainings, seminars, and works shops (arrange venues, hotel accommodation, travel arrangements etc.).
- in implementation of project administrative procedures (request for approvals, collection of offers, Incidental budget)
- Oversee and perform further check of collected time sheets and invoices.
- Record expenses and keep accounts for the project.
- Prepare cash flow and income statements.
- Prepare budget forecasts for running costs.
- Manage petty cash and bank accounts.
- Ad hoc translation support: translating documents, information, and written materials from English to Ukrainian or vice versa when needed.
- Ensure that the project complies with national and EU regulations.
- BSc. in Business or Public Administration, Economics, or other relevant discipline.
- At least 10 years’ experience in office administration/management or project administration.
- Knowledge and experience with implementation of at least 1 EU-funded project.
- Experience in accounting, budgeting and financial reporting will be considered an asset.
- Attention to detail and time management.
- Strong administrative and secretarial skills.
- Well versed in Microsoft software.
- Fluent in English and proficient in Ukrainian.
Please submit your CV in English to EUproject@ecorys.com using the subject: “Application for ....” (please indicate the role(s) that you are applying for).
In case of a positive evaluation, applicants will be invited for an online interview.
Closing date for applications: 22 February 2023