European Union Education Fair 2023
The Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Innovation, the Ministry of Youth Policy and Sports, the Ministry of Employment and Poverty Reduction as well as local Uzbek universities will be working together and providing organizational support to the EU Education Fair.
All Erasmus + CBHE and ICM partners from the EU have been also invited to the Fair. The National Erasmus + Office (NEO) will provide support in the organization of contact meetings with the local universities in a view of the promotion of Erasmus+ cooperation opportunities.
Please note that participation at all the events in Tashkent, Samarkand, and Namangan is free of charge. However, all participating organizations and higher education institutions will have to cover their own expenses including transportation, accommodation, visibility and promo materials, and others.
Registration deadline 23rd March, 2023
Tashkent State University of the Uzbek language and literature
- Address: 103, Yusuf Xos Khojib Street, Yakkasaray District, Tashkent
- Date: 3 April 2023; 10:00 - 17:00;
«Silk Road» International University of Tourism
- Address: 17 University boulevard, Samarkand city
- Date: 5 April 2023; 10:00 - 17:00;
Namangan State Institute of Foreign Languages
- Address: Cultural center, 2H2X+497, Dustlik Avenue, Namangan
- Date: 7 April 2023; 10:00 -17:00