Funded traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation to Paraguay
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Cooperation Section of the EU Delegation to Paraguay, starting in April-May 2023.
- Assist in Press, Political & Information and Cooperation sections activities;
- Contribute to the organisation of the EU month in Paraguay;
- Assist in research and reporting on cooperation and domestic/foreign policies;
- Contribute to the design and implementation of EU cooperation projects;
- Contribute to communication and public diplomacy activities of the EU Delegation;
- Assist in developing and drafting media releases, articles, and social media content
We look for:
Qualifications or special requirements:
- Background in the fields of international relations/politics, development cooperation, communications or demonstrated interest in those areas;
- Very good organisational, writing and communication skills;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Very good knowledge of the most common social media tools;
- Very good command of written and spoken English;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
How to apply?
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and send the following documents:
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/ (CVs in other format will not be considered)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship - Cooperation Section
Important information to read before applying
Before applying you are requested to examine the dedicated website as well as the general eligibility criteria for a paid traineeship (Article 8 of the Decision ADMIN(2017)28 – Paid traineeship)
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travels, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.
The traineeships can only be offered in compliance with the local legislation as well as the legislation of the country of origin.
Citizens from EU Member states:
- must provide proof that they will be covered against the risk of a pandemic and the costs of repatriation;
- must undertake to apply for a relevant entrance visa and / or temporary residence permit where applicable, based on the traineeship agreement, the duration of the traineeship, and in compliance with the local legislation.
The Delegation informs that even if our Headquarters confirm the eligibility of the selected candidate, traineeships could be postponed, suspended or even cancelled considering the context of the COVID-19 in the host country as well as in the country of origin where applicable.